Comic actor John Okafor this morning May 25th tied the knot with his wife, Stella Maris Okafor.They were married traditionally but never had a church wedding.They had 3 kids together but lost their son earlier.
I heard they had a quiet wedding with few friends and family present. Congrats to the couple See more photos below:
- See more at: http://ift.tt/1eqhqS3
Comic actor John Okafor this morning May 25th tied the knot with his wife, Stella Maris Okafor.They were married traditionally but never had a church wedding.They had 3 kids together but lost their son earlier.
I heard they had a quiet wedding with few friends and family present. Congrats to the couple See more photos below:
I heard they had a quiet wedding with few friends and family present. Congrats to the couple See more photos below:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have any contributions towards this Update? We love You to express them via Comments. We Love Comments, feel free to drop them.
Cheers!