Incest: Father In Ttrouble For Raping 12-yr-old Daughter, Forcing Her To Abort Pregnancy : Moore Vibe Blog

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Incest: Father In Ttrouble For Raping 12-yr-old Daughter, Forcing Her To Abort Pregnancy


A man identified as Bamekpa, an indigene of Imiringi in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, has been arrested by the police for allegedly raping his 12-year-old daughter repeatedly and even forcing her to abort he pregnancy he was responsible for, the Nation reports.
It was gathered that Bamekpa has been defiling the girl identified as Queen, right from when she was 11, and when he eventually impregnated her and forced her to abort the pregnancy which was in the fourth month through a crude process that almost claimed her life, she had to open to the nurses who in turn, reported the matter to a Human Rights group, Operation Rescue.
The president of the group, Princess Elizabeth Egbe, said the girl once ran away from home when she could no longer bear her father’s ‘devilish craving.’
While being interviewed, the young victim said:
“There was nobody to help me. He kept doing it despite my efforts to stop him. It was a painful and violent experience. I ran away from home because there was a time I bled so much from my private part.
When I became pregnant and he heard about it, he handed me over to a lady who took me through an unsuccessful process of abortion. I have been suffering series of health issues after the abortion.”
An uncle of the victim, David Apigi, said he was shocked at the way Bamekpa had turned his own daughter into a sex slave.
“Queen said her father had sex with her to the extent that he aborted her four-month-old pregnancy.
She ran to me and begged me not to allow her to return to her father’s house because she was tired. I decided to accommodate her. The father started looking for her without knowing she was with me.
I reported the matter to the Kolo Police Station but asked them to hold on to enable me make some investigations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any contributions towards this Update? We love You to express them via Comments. We Love Comments, feel free to drop them.
Cheers!

Designed by Fadehan Emmanuel Moore